Are you trying to access the complimentary Daily Practice Tests (DPT) complimentary with ANTHE 2019?
If it is so, you are in the right place. Here you will find a comprehensive step by step solution to access ANTHE’19 Daily Practice Tests (DPT).
But before that, here are some important highlights you must keep in mind before skipping to the DPT.
- DPT will only be available to the registered candidates. One has to complete the payment process for ANTHE’19 to get complimentary access to ANTHE 2019 Daily Practice Tests (DPT).
- One can access ANTHE’19 DPT only on a desktop or laptop. It will not be available on mobile.
- Once logged in, students will get admittance to many Daily Practice Tests (Subject Wise). One can log in and log out as per one’s convenience after getting access to the DPT page.
Now let us address the elephant in the room. How to access ANTHE’19 Daily Practice Tests (DPT)?
Follow the below-mentioned steps and find yourself on the DPT page:
- When your payment gets done, you will see ‘Payment Success’ and your ‘Roll No.’ reflecting on the screen.
- You will also notice the ‘Click Here’ button below that.
- Simply click the button and you will be led to the Daily Practice Tests (DPT) page without being asked any login credentials.
- You will notice the subject wise DPT’s.
- You can practice whichever you feel the urge for.
- Go to the official ANTHE page. Click Here.
- Click on the ‘Login’ section given on the upper right-hand side.
- Log in using your ANTHE roll no. (you will get it once your payment is done) and your DOB.
- You will be redirected to your profile page.
- On the Dashboard, you will notice a button down below; ‘GO TO DPT’
- Click on the given button and you will be redirected to the DPT page
- Once directed, HAPPY PRACTICING!
*If the button mentioned in Step 5 is not visible, check if your profile has the PSID on the upper left-hand side. If the PSID is missing, it may take 24-48 hours of time to reflect the same. Once it is reflected, you will be able to see the mentioned button. Just follow the steps mentioned after that.