We all are familiar that because of COVID – 19 everything is switch to online either it’s an office meeting or the studies. All the universities, schools and institutes are shut down and teachers have started giving their teaching session online. Same goes for NEET Exams. Recently we heard the news from the HRD Minister Ramesh Nishank Pokhriyal on a twitter interaction that The National Eligibility cum Entrance Exam Test that was about to be held on the 3rd of May is now shifted to July 26th.
As the name suggests, NEET is considered to be one of the toughest medical college entrance exams in overall India. If you think you can prepare for NEET without any coaching classes then it might be a difficult task. In order to clear this exam, a lot of hard work, sleepless night and dedication is required. But because of today’s situation, every coaching class are closed and that’s why students are taking online classes so as to clear their queries.
Preparation for NEET Exams Via Online
Several educational platforms offer online classes and help students clear their doubts, prepare them for the national level entrance exam. Not just this, the best thing is that they are also offering free access to their online apps and crash courses that will help the students prepare for the NEET entrance test. Through these online courses, students from every corner of states are helped to clear up their difficult topics and doubts they face while they prepare for the exam. Because of this lockdown, it has been reported that many students are stuck in Kota, Rajasthan, which is the centre of coaching institutions that help students prepare for medical and engineering entrance examinations. Teachers are constantly in contact with these students to solve their queries by providing them private as well as group online classes and are also regularly taking revisions of each subject.
Besides this, it’s not an easy task to do an online study, it’s essentially very difficult than offline studies as doing home studies will interrupt the mind of the students. When you are studying, distractions are likely to be necessary. Do you face the same problems at home when studying for the exams? Well, that’s why this article is written. A few tips are stated below that will help students while doing preparation for NEET entrance exam:
Tips for Online Studies while preparing for NEET Exams
1. The first and foremost thing is to ignore the distraction. At the time of your study make sure you put your phone side or give it to someone, as phone is considered to be one of the biggest distractions. It’s important to be isolated from all distractions such as social media, sports, calls or messages. Doing so will help in increasing your concentration level.
2. Before going for the online class, make sure you have your all-study accessories such as notepad, extra pens, pencil, water bottle, and bit snacks so you won’t have to go somewhere else in the middle of the online class otherwise you could skip important details, Therefore, if you’re exhausted or think you can’t attend more online lectures, then record it and listen to it later after a small break.
3. It is understandable that when doing studies from home there might be a lot of distractions from family members. So, make sure you choose such time for your classes when people are not at home or are sleeping like early morning or daytime and make sure you occupy your own room where you can study quietly without any disruption.
4. Always treat your online studies as it’s your job. Try to be fair with your studies. Make a proper study plan and follow accordingly
5. Last and most important point to remember is that most of the course is based on NCERT books in NEET exam, so make sure you concentrate more on NCERT syllabus and then switch to the other reference books as you can find solutions of all the problems here.
This examination schedule is available on the official NIOS website. In addition, details about admit cards and exam centers are not yet disclosed but will soon be released on the official website. So also keep an eye out on the official website.
Subscribe to our Youtube channel.
Author: Kriti Kohli
Kriti is an active blogger with decent experience in the education industry. She researches on various topics related to education & various other competitive exams and pens down her research in the form of articles & blogs. She performs extensive research, adds several crucial information, inputs and statistics in her write-ups. When she is not writing, she loves wandering around the hills, as exploring nature excites her the most.