Pre-Regional Mathematical Olympiad is the first stage of the Indian Mathematical Olympiad. Result for PRMO 2019 Examination which was held on August 11 has been released and is available at the official website https://olympiads.hbcse.tifr.res.in/mta-prmo-2019-results/. Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education is soon going to roll out the results for the second round of PRMO 2019 which was held on August 25.
The Pre-Regional Mathematical Olympiad was an examination of 3 hours with 30 questions held in different centers all over India. By the performance of the students in the Pre-Regional Mathematical Olympiad (PRMO), equipped students from Class 8th-12th are now eligible to compete in the next stage of the examination – Regional Mathematical Olympiad (RMO).
How to Check PRMO 2019 Result (Step by Step Guide)
Following the given steps will lead the candidates to PRMO 2019 Result and Score-card:
- Go to the official site of Homi Bhabha Centre of Science Education (HBCSE)
- On the left side of the main page, click on the Olympiad section
- Click on the Mathematical Olympiad 2019-20 tab
- There, click on the PRMO Result 2019 link
- Enter the registration number and date of birth details
- Recheck the details and hit on the submit button
- Result will be displayed on the screen.
- Keep a print copy of the result for future reference.
We would like to congratulate all the successful aspirants for clearing the first stage of the Olympiad. With the right attitude, preparation strategy and practice, you can always make it through the remaining stages and kick-start your career on a high note. Read below to know further what next after PRMO result:
What Next After PRMO Result?
All those candidates who have qualified PRMO exam will be eligible to register for the Regional Mathematical Olympiad 2019 (RMO). According to the officials, Instructions about registration will be uploaded by Monday 30th September 2019 and registration must be completed by 7th October 2019.
- The officials will shortlist up to 300 students from Class 8,9,10,11 and 60 students from Class 12 other than KVS and JNVS from each region for RMO exam.
- Top 5% of KVS/JNVS students from Class 8-11 and top 1% from Class 12 will be selected from RMO
The Regional Mathematical Olympiad Registration link is now active after the declaration of the PRMO results. According to the officials, the RMO exam will be conducted on 20th October 2019.
Author: Kriti Kohli
Kriti is an active blogger with decent experience in the education industry. She researches on various topics related to education & various other competitive exams and pens down her research in the form of articles & blogs. She performs extensive research, adds several crucial information, inputs and statistics in her write-ups. When she is not writing, she loves wandering around the hills, as exploring nature excites her the most.