Mock tests are nothing but a preparation exam that aspirants take before appearing for the final exam in order to assess their level of preparation. Mock tests are taken by students who are about to appear for an important exam. These tests are extremely helpful to any student looking to do well on the tests. But do you know what do we stand to gain from such mock tests?
Firstly, mock tests give students a feel of the real exam. For most of the students about to take a major exam for the first time in life, mock tests provide a trial run. Being placed in the same situation and feeling the same amount of pressure before the actual exam will inculcate some confidence and self-analytical capacity in the student.
Most of the aspirants preparing for exams do so in bits. By the end of it, they believe that they are well prepared to take the test. But on the final day, everything that one has learned is forgotten within a fraction of second. This happens because students underestimate the toughness of the questions and take things very lightly. Revision is the key to all that you have studied. This is where mock tests come into role. They help students revise the entire syllabus in the simulated setting of the actual exam.
Mock tests are important because of the practice they provide. These practice tests make students familiar with the style and scope of the question paper. Managing to finish the exam on time is a very challenging task. Mock tests help them with time management which in itself will be of great help. After appearing for several mock tests, the student is in a position to work on his weaknesses and to chalk out a plan in order to overcome them.
So, all those who have enrolled for Aakash ANTHE must be gearing up for the preparation that is required to take on the challenge of the highly competitive scholarship exam. In order to aid your preparation, Aakash has come up with a unique mock test series for ANTHE Test takers giving you a wonderful opportunity to make yourself more aware about the pattern of ANTHE. These tests will be a replica of actual ANTHE and provide you a complete syllabus full-length exposure, thereby helping you in gauging the level of preparation for Engineering/Medical Entrance Exams. This will also help in reducing pre-exam fear. As the candidate has already appeared for a version of the exam beforehand, on the final day he will be much more relaxed.
Key features of the mock test
- It is available for only those students who have enrolled for ANTHE
- It contains 5 offline papers only
- Fee for this test series is Rs 399/- only (Including GST)
- This test series can be purchased ONLINE from ANTHE page of Aakash website or through ANTHE App
|Total No. of Questions||90|
MCQs on the subjects:
Benefits of the ANTHE Mock test
- Assess your performance
- Achieve Regular Practice on simulated examination
- Enhance Time Management Skills
- Build Confidence
- Know your level of Preparation
How to apply for the mock test?
- You can download the mock test by visiting https://www.aakash.ac.in/anthe/promotion/ or http://www.aakash.ac.in/anthe/
- Click on the mock test banner available and you will be redirected to the payment gateway selection page
- Once the payment is successfully done, you will be sent a confirmation mail regarding the online payment done
- Once the process is complete, a payment link to download the mock test will be shared
- You can then download the test paper till the specified date
- A PDF will be generated with the student’s unique identification bookmark
- In addition, if your payment has failed, a link to complete the payment process will be shared
So, it is time to stop being afraid of mock tests. We are here to help. Find the perfect course and jump in. After all, practice is what makes a man perfect.
Author: Kriti Kohli
Kriti is an active blogger with decent experience in the education industry. She researches on various topics related to education & various other competitive exams and pens down her research in the form of articles & blogs. She performs extensive research, adds several crucial information, inputs and statistics in her write-ups. When she is not writing, she loves wandering around the hills, as exploring nature excites her the most.